Thursday, January 26, 2012

Song of the day: "Aeromancer" by CSLSX

As a music fan, I make long-term commitment to the artists I really like. The deal is that they will produce music, and I will remain their faithful listener for years on end. So, for example, I fell for Yo La Tengo in 1990 after hearing Fakebook and through good years (like 1997's stellar I Can Hear the Heart Beating as One) and bad (2003's so-so Summer Sun) I've stuck by them. That said, sometimes I want more of a quick musical fling, and that's what I'm expecting from CSLSX. The electro-pop pleasure of "Aeromancer" is exciting and it's new, but I don't necessarily see myself settling down with CSLSX for the long haul. No promises. No demands.

CSLSX - Aeromancer (ft. Mountain Man) by CSLSX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive